Our practice is now able to provide an even greater variety of life changing services, including surgical options for oculoplastic surgery and facial rejuvenation services.
What is oculoplastic surgery?
Oculoplastic surgery is a general term, used to encompass a variety of procedures involving the eye socket, tear ducts, face, or eyelids. Oculoplastic surgeries may include facial reconstruction, facial plastic surgery, and procedures that are either medically necessary or purely aesthetic in nature. Oculoplastic procedures may help patients improve the health of their eyes, improve vision or comfort, or impact an individual’s appearance.
Oculoplastic Surgery at Silk Vision & Surgical Center
Our practice now offers a wide variety of available options for oculoplastic surgery. Some of the surgical and treatment options available to our patients include:
- Treatment for Abnormal Facial Spasms and Facial Movement Disorders
- Facial Reconstruction after Mohs Surgery
- Enucleation / Evisceration (for blind, painful eyes)
- Treatment for Eyelid Malpositions and Lesions
- Treatment for Thyroid Eye Disease
- Treatment for Orbital and Eye Trauma
- Treatment for Excessive Tearing
- Removal and Treatment of Orbital Tumors
- Forehead and Eyebrow Lifts
If you are considering oculoplastic surgery, please feel free to call Silk Vision & Surgical Center or contact us online today. We would be happy to schedule a consultation and discuss options for your individual needs.
We proudly serve our patients throughout Alexndria, Annandale, Arlington, and Manassas, Virginia.